Sunday, June 15, 2014

The New Blog Name

From ifiwereblank to ifiwerealottowinner. Well, I realized that we all have fantasies and most of the time the issue is just money.  Many people wished that they have money to buy this stuff or go somewhere really nice.  This blog will be about fantasies or the things I would do when I win the lottery.

Winning the lottery is a long shot but it would not hurt to know what would you do should it happen. At least, I am more prepared than the the typical winner.  This exercise will also help me somehow appreciate what I have.   There is no limit to imagination and if it becomes reality, I am pretty sure I would be in control.

While doing this blog, I will also keep on betting the lottery. This blog is like saying to God or the universe, that I am ready to receive the blessings. Hopefully, you would give me some ideas of your fantasies as well.


Good Luck to me!!!! and to You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment