Friday, June 20, 2014

Still NO Winner for 6/55 Draw!! Jackpot to reach 180M

The 6/55 jackpot survived another draw. The latest winning combination was 2-54-6-32-24-25 (6/18/2014). The jackpot then was Php167,654,824.  Well, the pot is getting bigger and bigger and if you win it, you are one really lucky person.

What would you do if you hit the jackpot? Would you give your friends some balato? I asked my friends what would I give them if I hit the jackpot:

Lotlot and Angela said: Hummer!
Ayeen wants House and Lot and a Toyota Prado.
Rose said she will buy jewelries.
Clyde would want guitars.
Nezte will ask for condos.

It's easy to imagine what to buy when money will not be an issue.  A lot of us becomes very impractical when something is for FREE. Winning the lottery has a big responsibility coming with it. Can you imagine how many people would ask something from you? Do you think you can be so generous with your winnings? What do you think? Would even let anyone know?

If I were a lotto winner, I would really give back something to many people.  I do not like the idea of keeping everything to myself.  I would probably not tell them that I won because news will spread fast but I would give them something. Something really really specially. I could buy someone a house, a car, or even even invest in a business.  I would probably start a company and employ some friends and family. In a way, I would let them somehow earn it as if I did not give it to them directly.

It is fun imagine this scenario but this could happen early next week. What do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment