Sunday, June 15, 2014

Philippines 6/55 Grand Lotto Jackpot to reach over 150 Million Pesos

In the 6/55 Lottery draw last Saturday, the estimated jackpot if there was a winner was over 148 Million Pesos.  That is around $3.7 Million.  In America, that would not be so big but in the Philipines, you can live like a king for years with that money. The winning numbers were 12-17-37-48-43-34. And guess what??? Nobody won!

The next draw will be tomorrow. A 20-peso bet (2 quarters in dollars)  could win you around 160 Million pesos or $4 Million. What can you do with a 160 Million bucks???  That is basically the inspiration of this blog. This blog is all about preparing myself in case I win tomorrow night.

What would be the first thing I buy?
Will I tell anybody I won?
How the heck would I claim the prize?

So many possibilities but you have to be ready for inevitability of winning the lottery. heheheh

"I'm the King of Wishful Thinking!"


No comments:

Post a Comment