Friday, March 2, 2012

If I were for 1st Week of March

If I were Senator Miriam Santiago, I would just calm down and make my VOTE as my ultimate message in the CJ Corona impeachment trial. If the prosecution is mediocre, so be it.

If I were Manny Pangilinan, I would definitely buy GMA 7. Hopefully, it would not make Philippine TV viewing boring hehehe.

If I were Floyd Mayweather, Jr., I would stop bashing Asians. He should fight Pacquiao instead after his jail time.

If I were to study medicine, I would study in Cebu. Well, Cebu Med Schools are quiet good.

If I were someone who failed in the past bar exams, I would take the 2012 exams. New exam format, multiple choice. ;)

If I were the Azkals, I will say sorry to Ms. Cristy Ramos. Stop fooling around and start winning, instead.

If I were P-Noy, I would start reform with new laws and hire the best lawyers to prosecute the corrupt. It's time to stop talking and start doing but it is really hard when your opponents have better lawyers. ;)

How about you? Do you have any unsolicited advise?

No comments:

Post a Comment