Thursday, March 15, 2012

If I were for the 2nd Week of March

If I were Arnold Clavio, I would clarify my statements regarding the Azkals. I am sure the issue is all a big misunderstanding.

If I were Kobe Bryant, I would be happy with the trades made by the Lakers in the trade deadline. Sessions will definitely do better than Fisher numbers wise.

If I were the producer of the 20 things I dislike about the Philippines, I would tone down on the cussing in the script. Cursing makes the satire sound like a really big insult. A lot of people including foreigners felt that the guy should leave the Philippines.

If I were a Department of Tourism official, I would take note on the observations of the said video. The truth hurts but we cannot live in denial forever. Little improvements could go a long way.

If I were from the Fire Department, I would disseminate information about fire prevention. It is fire prevention month and there seems to be fire everyday.

If I were Juvic Pagunsan, I would be so proud of my performance in the recent World Golf Championships- Cadillac Open. Who knows, one day will he will become the first Filipino to win a major.

If I were Renato Corona, I would testify in the senate impeachment court.  The Chief Justice is the best witness to clarify all the accusations made by the prosecution.




No comments:

Post a Comment