Sunday, March 29, 2015

#1000HappyDays #Day3: Ideas come before Wealth

A lot of people think that if they are given money or capital, they can make themselves wealthy. Some people pray hard for God to give them the lucky numbers in the lottery. I am one of those dreamers.  After a discussion with my wife, I realized that ideas must come first before wealth.  If you have a million-peso idea, you can actually just start small and make it big.  If you do not have a good idea, no matter how much money is given to you, you will not be able to prosper.

Today, I realized why Solomon asked for wisdom over wealth.  Wealth can easily be generated if you have wisdom.  I want to develop my ability to generate wealth-inducing ideas.  I want to create ways to help people develop their creativity.  I want to increase my wisdom.

#Prayer: Today, I ask that I will be blessed with the wisdom to solve my problems and to help other people in the best way.

No comments:

Post a Comment