Friday, May 4, 2012

May 2012: If I were ...

After watching Game 6 of the PBA Commissioner's Cup Finals, I decided to make an If I were post dedicated to PBA.

If I were a basketball fan, I will definitely watch Game 7 of the PBA Commissioner's Cup finals.

If I were a sports writer, I will consider Jared Dillinger as finals MVP (the boy does not know how to give up).

If I were Jimmy Alapag, I will come home from my "vacation".

If I were Manny V. Pangilinan, I will give big bonuses to the TNT players and staff...win or lose.

If I were Fred Uytengsu and Joaqui Trillo, I will watch Game 7 and support Tim Cone.
If I were GMA or ABS-CBN, I will give a good bid next time the PBA broadcast is up for grabs. (Unless MVP buys GMA 7).
If I were a high school or college varsity player, I will watch Game 7 live and see how it feels to be in such important game. It will surely inspire you to play better.


No comments:

Post a Comment