Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My Dream Job

Everything that became big started with a vision.  2014 was very tough for me when it comes to my job or business. The joy seems to be gone and it is so hard to go on if you already fall out of love or have a broken heart. There is hope in 2015 as I want to reinvent myself and  really pursue things that would really make me happy.  So I asked myself several questions to know what is in my heart or in my mind.  Today, I am going to answer what is my ideal job.

My dream job is to basically write and travel.  I want to promote my city and my country. I want to write about how fun and beautiful it is in the Philippines.  I want to see the sights and take awesome pictures. I wanna experience the festivals and show the world that it is super fun here.  I want to showcase local goods and services and somehow show others that Filipinos can create something spectacular. I want to show how delicious our food. I want to give useful information and highlight the good side of my country.

I may not have the funds now but if I ever I have enough I would surely buy tickets, a good camera, and a sturdy travelling bag. That is my dream job.  To be a full-time blogger/writer/photographer/social media marketer. I will start small. I will start with the little resource that I have and develop my skills.  Who knows, an opportunity might come sooner than expected.

I will pray that this will happen and I would really spread the word that my dream job started with answering a simple question.  How about you, have ever thought of your dream job?

No comments:

Post a Comment